Industrial Service Technician
DoverMEI currently has an opportunity for an Industrial Services Technician to perform the full array of industrial services offered by DoverMEI to its customers, including confined space entry, Filter Bag replacement blower repair and maintenance, PLC modifications , palletizer troubleshooting and maintenance
- At least six months of experience in industrial services, construction or a related field; must have a strong mechanical ability.
- Able to wear and properly use a variety of personal protective equipment (PPE) in a multiple number of combinations. This includes full encapsulation PPE suits which can elevate body temperature substantially during strenuous exertion.
- Able to engage in strenuous physical labor including lifting up to 50 lbs., pulling, pushing, and carrying heavy objects.
- Able to reach, grasp, lift, crawl, stoop, and crouch in confined spaces.
- Able to walk, stand, climb, and work at high elevations including working from ladders and scaffolding.
- Able to see clearly at two feet or more (with or without lenses) and able to distinguish colors.
- Majority of time is spent in the field with continual exposure to the elements and possible elevated noise levels.
- Regular travel with frequent overnight stays and weekend work is required. Emergency response situations often require extended work periods beyond eight hours, sometimes as long as 12 hours at a time.
- Fluency in English (oral/written) and the ability to communicate clearly in both forms.
- knowledgeable in electrical circuits and electrical components
- Able to work productively under minimal or no supervision.
- Able to maintain a high level of confidentiality with regard to all sensitive business issues.
Job Type: Full-time
|Local Service calls